- Every wire loop I make and cut, I like to tuck in the loose ends with my pliers.
- Stones or jewelry components in pairs I choose by hand to match as best as I can in shape, color and size.
- Each piece gets a final polish to remove fingerprints and give it that last bit of shine before going to its lucky owner!
- I use the thickest gauge wire possible when making wire connections.
- With the exception of some vintage materials, I use sterling silver, 14k gold-filled, 14k gold or quality gold overlay and gold plate over silver. I've begun adding domestic bronze from a trusted supplier to give a range of price points and metal color options.
- One of my goals is to constantly study, learn and improve my techniques through classes, reading and practice, practice!
I hope that you feel the thought and care put in to every PLC piece and enjoy it! When you purchase a piece of jewelry from me, you have a piece for life.