7) Studs - no, not that kind! I'm talking about simple stud or post earrings. Why go traditional ball posts when you could try something more unique, like my Butterfly Post Earrings? Each pair is handmade and unique for you.
6) Statement Earring -- nothing will make you feel more glamorous than a pair of long or chandelier earrings! I have some Indian-inspired chandelier Maharaja earrings with rubies and aquamarine. So very luxurious without a huge price.Bangle Bracelets -- stack them on your wrist for an instant touch of chic. I prefer the thinnest, most delicate bangles in multiples. Try these Thin Hammered Bracelets in a set of three.
4) Initials and Monogram jewelry -- Personal touches make your style your own. I offer many ways to flaunt your initials or the initials of loved ones. My current favorite are these Initial Earrings (and they are stud earrings, as well!). Unusual and personalized for you!
3) Simple Charm Necklaces -- Delicate simple charm or gemstone necklaces can be hard to find! Luckily, I have a big selection for you... tiny charms, many with whimsical and feminine themes. I love this Clustered Circle Necklace, available in both sterling silver and 14k gold-filled. It's a universal shape and easy to layer with other pieces!
1) Pearls -- Pearls, the ultimate classic piece of jewelry! I offer many Pearl Necklaces, but I truly love a great pair of simple pearl earrings, which are always ladylike and in style. Check out my Ted's Pearl Earrings, so simple and elegant. Makes a great gift!
That's the list! What do you think? Please make your must have jewelry suggestions in the comments, let's discuss! I'd also love it if you would pin your favorites to Pinterest, join me on Pinterest here!